Raman International Institute of Information Technology (RiiiT) is India’s first IT Finishing School (ITFS) started in 2007 with a mission to ameliorate Information & Communication Technology education in India and to churn out quality professionals for the industry. It caters to the needs of IT Industry by improving employability skills of unemployed fresh Engineering graduates and provides employment opportunities through its well designed curriculum to meet the ever growing demands of IT industry. Finishing School grooms internees not only on Technology but also on how to behave, how to interact and communicate with people. For a Fresher at RiiiT, ‘Experiential Learning’ gives the needed exposure and insight on industry culture and standards. For the corporate RiiiT has been delivering industry ready - experienced fresher or a billable resource with very little training and at absolutely no cost.
Other initiatives by RiiiT
- RiiiT has developed world class learning content for more than 60 IT subjects under the business vertical K12.
- Contents and assessments are developed in par with international standards like ADDIE, Bloom’s, Gagne Nine ID etc.
- RiiiT’s IT Kids- Study Material, published & promoted by Cambridge University Press India, reaches more than 5,00,000 students across South Asia.
- More than 2 decades of experience in ICT education.
- Pioneer in IT Finishing School in India.
- Trained students across 100 Engineering Colleges across Karnataka.
- More than 2000+ Engineering/MCA graduates have undergone internships and found meaningful Career in IT since the inception of Finishing School
- 2007 –India’s First IT Finishing School started with recognition from Certification from University Of Mysore (one year Post Graduate Diploma in Software Programming-DotNet with emphasis on other necessary skills for Science and Engineering Graduates )
- 2008 –Skill Development Corporation, Government of Karnataka recognized RiiiT as their premier training partner in imparting SBT (Skill Based Training).
- Introduced 6 months training in Software Development for Engineering and IT Graduates
- Started Technology Vertical on J2EE
- 2009- Technology vertical for ITES segment - Infrastructure Management Services
- 2010 - University Of Mysore certified RiiiT as Centre Of Excellence for University certified PG Diploma courses
- 2011 –Internships for MCA Final semester
- 2012 - The Year 2012 marks an important milestone in the evolution of RiiiT with the change in our training model to delivery centric Internships
- 2013 - Started Software product Incubation Centre to support Internships, based on products associated to Bangalore based EDC Creative Technology Solutions, and Mysore based Software Paradigm InfoTech and Infomaze Technologies
- Technology vertical on Software Testing
- Introduction of Source Hire Train Deploy (SHTD) Solutions with conditional offers started with Mysore based Software Paradigm InfoTech and Theorem India Pvt Limited.
- 2014 –Started 100 days Internships on 4 technology verticals
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Placement and Training: Bangalore based Infinite and Mysore based SPI sent their fresh joiners for Finishing School Training.
Our Training Backbone
- Qualified team to design courseware & work books
- Session plan with clear objectives
- Classroom presentations
- Trainers with a combination of industry and academic experience
- Technically strong with well articulated delivery
- Support faculty driven technical sessions
ASSESSMENT & SLA
- Online assessments for timely feedback
- Questionnaires prepared on target indicators
- Identifying weak area of students on specific topics
- Continuous feedback to improve upon
- Exposure to industry standards and corporate culture
- Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Milestone reviews
- Periodic reviews on SRS, Design, and Code review etc.
- Cycle plans and reviews
- Designed to train individual on both Concepts and practical aspects
- In- depth explanation for technical subjects
- Exhaustive examples with screenshots